My daily and hourly rates for front end web development and project management is £300 p/d or £40 p/h for home/remote based working. I am also happy to work as part of a production team working out of your office.
If you need to develop a site to a strict budget, then please contact me and we can work together towards getting your website achievements fulfilled and to within your budget.
Costs of developing websites can vary depending on what is required and the time it takes to develop and so, over time, I have found that website development tends to full into three distinct areas.
So I have developed cost ratios to help you understand what can be achieved within a certain budget.
Rate 1 – Up to £600 – £700
- Help with setting up the WordPress hosting and domain name.
- Installation of pre purchased theme from a third party supplier.
- Setting up of site plugins.
- Insertion of supplied site content.
- Help and advice in regards to the sites SEO.
Rate 2 – £1,000 to £1,500
- All that is included in Rate 1
- Bespoke build of a responsive* site from a supplied graphic design.
- Development of custom post types and custom fields.
- Project Management from inception to completion.
Rate 3 – £2,000 to £5,000 +
- Al that is included in rate 1 and 2
- Full service covering all aspect of the site design and responsive* build.
- Website graphic design
- Bespoke responsive* design build
- On going site management and maintenance, this will require a monthly fee.
*Responsive design is referring to a website with a optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).